2013 Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival
The countdown has started for the 4th Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival!
On 22 - 23 November 2013 'The Spice Isle' of the Caribbean Grenada will once more play host to this much loved and unique annual Festival, which includes the highly competitive 2013 CAB Taste Contest and the Caribbean Rum & Beer Festival Grenada Golf Tournament.
During the 2 days of the Festival, you will have the opportunity to sample a range of the finest rum and beer products produced in the world.
It is no wonder that our international, regional and local patrons keep coming back year after year.
In addition to the opportunity to sample a selection of the world's best rum and beers, patrons at this years Festival can also look forward to;
- Master classes from international rum and beer experts
- Live culinary displays of cooking with rum and beer
- 'Rum Cocktail Wars' - Grenada's Mixologists vs The Caribbean's Best
- Entertainment throughout both days including Steel pan music, African drumming and DJ music
- Live music on stage on both nights of the Festival
- A Creole Hog roast
- Rum cakes & Chocolates
- Local arts & crafts